Day 1 - Seattle
August 7, 2015
Today I woke up at 5:17 in the morning, got ready and headed to the airport. Can you guess why? Because my family is on our way to Alaska! When we got to the airport we bought some breakfast and boarded the plane. When we were ready for take off we buckled our seat beats and Vroom! Vroom! The plane was in the air. My family is really excited for the great trip. We were in the air and I was playing different games on my Kindle and read a book about David Ortiz. A couple of minutes later my mom and I colored a picture of a minion from a minion coloring book. I looked out the window. We were getting lower and lower. Suddenly, CRASH! The plane landed loudly.
A few minutes later we got off the plane, got some snacks, and got onto the big plane. The plane ride was 3 hours long. I was doing a couple word searches with my mom and then a couple minutes later the plane landed. My ears were plugged and so were my sister's. Then we got off the plane and got out suitcases and left the airport.
A couple of minutes later we took a train to the Westin Hotel. We unpacked and watched tv. Later Mommy asked me if I wanted to go swimming. I said, "sure". So we got our bathing suits on and walked to the pool. And when we walked in, Matthew and Keeley were in the pool too!
"Time to go", my mom said.
So I did one more jump and got out of the pool.
40 minutes later we went to a restaurant called the Crab Pot. I got a cheeseburger and Matthew and I made a baseball list. Soon it was time to go home. On our way back to the hotel we stopped at Gum Alley. It was smelly and the walls were covered with gum!
We kept walking and when we got back we said goodnight and walked up to our rooms. We brushed our teeth and went to bed.
2 comments:
Great first blog entry, Jackson! Keep journaling!
HI Jackson. I love your blog entry! It is so descriptive. Have fun in Alaska and keep writing! Love you. NONNA
Post a Comment