Saturday, April 26, 2008

Myrtle Beach - Spring Break

A beautiful week of weather down in Myrtle Beach. Mommy and Uncle Joe spent many Easter breaks here with Nana and Papa.

All of the grandkids pose for Nana.

Checking out the beach for the first time. I didn't eat any sand, but I have all summer to do that!


A trip to Ripley's Aquarium with Mommy and Daddy. I loved watching the sharks and stingrays swim around.


Heading down to Myrtle Beach for Spring Break. I'm not a huge fan of the car, but Mommy and Daddy did a pretty good job of entertaining me on the long drive.




The view of the ocean from our condo.




My first swing ride. I was so relaxed, I fell asleep for a minute or two.



Enjoying the water more and more each day.



Swimming with Mommy, Daddy and cousin Emily. She's a fish in the water!

No comments: