Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa Griesmer!!

Getting some morning work done in the Griesmer office. I pose for Mommy as I wait for my pictures to load onto my blog. Mommy was falling behind and let's face it, I didn't want to disappoint my viewers. Enjoy!

Mommy and I at Cyndi's baby shower. I can't wait for my friend James to arrive!



Hmmm... What do we have here?




Who needs expensive toys when a pack of wipes is available? See what happens when Mommy and Daddy take me to an awful store like Home Depot?



Happy Easter Everybunny! Don't I look so handsome in my preppy Easter outfit?



Just starting to motor around. I can scoot, spin and roll. Now if I could only master the crawl I could get to that "binkie"!


2 comments:

The Scullys said...

Watch out Crewcuts.... the next boy models are on the way!!!

My mommy might be able to help you, but really the only reason they post pictures is because it is the only form of entertainment in the house! They canceled all the tv stations so there is nothing else fun to do!!! Even the dog is getting a little sick of entertaining me. I'm getting by; I just pull up on everything. You should hear my mom squeal when I try to climb the stairs.

The Scullys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.