Dear Jackson, Now that we are on to new tastes of food, I will meet you at Tin Pan for a Friday night beer and wings! Just grab some change under the couch, that's where my mommy and daddy look for the extras too! I'll order a bottle for the both of us. Man, these new foods are fantastic aren't they?
You don't what good food is yet, but let me tell you, in a couple of more months, we'll meet at my house and have my favorite food: a box of tissues. They are high in fiber, and taste especially good with all the crap I find on the floor. Good times...
2 comments:
Dear Jackson,
Now that we are on to new tastes of food, I will meet you at Tin Pan for a Friday night beer and wings! Just grab some change under the couch, that's where my mommy and daddy look for the extras too! I'll order a bottle for the both of us. Man, these new foods are fantastic aren't they?
-Jack Scully
Jack and Jackson,
You don't what good food is yet, but let me tell you, in a couple of more months, we'll meet at my house and have my favorite food: a box of tissues. They are high in fiber, and taste especially good with all the crap I find on the floor. Good times...
Lily Fisher
Post a Comment